- Sunrise with contrails over Bridgwater Bay. http://t.co/rILmTENoyl 2 hours ago
- What did I tell you? It's twenty to eight. http://t.co/c8AGpRBzlr 14 hours ago
- Well, that got rid of someone fickle. 15 hours ago
- All the surrounding fields have cut grass awaiting collection. Going to be a noisy few days. 15 hours ago
- Shut up about lion man now. 15 hours ago
Tagsblogging christmas cottage Country life countryside Dog England farming flowers garden gardening hedge History holiday home Home and Garden horse Lady-Vendor London nature photography postaday2011 Quantock Hills rain riding rural life seasons Shopping snow Somerset south west england Spring summer travel UK walk walking weather west country winter
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Girl falls from first-floor window 30/07/2015A two-year-old girl is taken to hospital after falling from a first-floor window at a house in Weston-super-Mare.
- Eric Cantona backs fans' buyout bid 29/07/2015Eric Cantona is backing a community buyout scheme by fans of cash-strapped Bath City Football Club.
- Police boss kept away from own force 28/07/2015The chief constable of Avon and Somerset Police is temporarily moved away from his job following a misconduct hearing.
- Ashton Gate to host England women 29/07/2015England women's first home fixture since the World Cup will take place in November at Bristol City's Ashton Gate.
- Owl given library card by university 28/07/2015Yoda the Eagle Owl is given his own University of Bath library card in recognition of his work on campus scaring off seagulls.
- Girl falls from first-floor window 30/07/2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 87,606 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.