- That was meant to be a colon. *half makes up GI tract joke and gives up* 8 hours ago
- Admirable review for E4's 9:00 film in Sunday Times; 'not worth seeing'. 8 hours ago
- MT @BWMercury: One of Bridgwater’s oldest firms fined £9,000 for unlicensed activities at Spaxton site: bit.ly/1HTK89N 8 hours ago
- Second goldfinch with feather in beak. Or perhaps same one again feathering his nest nearby. Getting old means I notice this stuff. 12 hours ago
- Sometimes my old workplace surprises me. See last RT. 12 hours ago
Tagsbirds blogging christmas cottage Country life countryside Dog England flowers garden gardening hedge History holiday home Home and Garden horse Lady-Vendor London manor farm nature photography postaday2011 Quantock Hills rain riding rural life seasons Shopping snow Somerset Spring summer travel UK walk walking weather west country winter
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Children's services still inadequate 27/03/2015The care of vulnerable children in Somerset is again rated "inadequate" by government inspectors.
- Mental healthcare gets £1.8m boost 27/03/2015Health bosses in Somerset have agreed to make £2.7m of savings to healthcare budget but an extra £1.8m will go on mental health.
- Vicar denies sexual assault charges 27/03/2015A vicar from Somerset denies three counts of sexual assault and one of indecent exposure.
- Levels flood defence work completed 27/03/2015A £1.5m operation to improve flood defences in an area of the Somerset Levels is complete.
- Currency boss 'left before collapse' 24/03/2015An ex-director, from Somerset, of a firm that collapsed with debts of £20m says he resigned a year before it went into administration.
- Children's services still inadequate 27/03/2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 83,898 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.