- French obvs. I'm still working on English. 4 days ago
- I really do love the way the French steadfastly refuse to speak English to me. At least I didn't spend 11 years learning it for nothing. 4 days ago
- In France. Watching a baking competition in TV. Plus ça change. 4 days ago
- RT @simiansuter: @hasenschneck It is, it means you're close to a gent's urinal. 5 days ago
- My autocorrect thinks 'pissinity' is a word. 5 days ago
Tagsblogging christmas cottage Country life countryside Dog England farming flowers garden gardening hedge History holiday home Home and Garden horse Lady-Vendor London nature photography postaday2011 Quantock Hills rain riding rural life seasons Shopping snow Somerset south west england Spring summer travel UK walk walking weather west country winter
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Devon and Somerset in devolution move 04/09/2015Councils across Devon and Somerset announce plans to work together to gain more powers over transport, health and job creation.
- Hinkley Point nuclear plant delayed 04/09/2015Energy giant EDF has admitted that construction of Britain's first new nuclear power plant in decades has been delayed.
- Council may take on leisure complex 04/09/2015Councillors vote to give "serious consideration" to running Westlands Leisure Complex in Yeovil.
- Fatboy Slim to play at Dismaland 04/09/2015Fatboy Slim is to play at Banksy's seaside Dismaland exhibition later, organisers announce.
- Police cars given to civilian staff 04/09/2015Avon and Somerset Police's chief financial officer is given a company car with blue lights and a siren, the BBC learns.
- Devon and Somerset in devolution move 04/09/2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
September 2015 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 88,500 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.