- RT @simiansuter: @hasenschneck It is, it means you're close to a gent's urinal. 7 hours ago
- My autocorrect thinks 'pissinity' is a word. 7 hours ago
- Been trying to work out routes on the Tom Tom app for so long that I don't even know who I am anymore. 9 hours ago
- Shepherd's Bush full of cars, windows open, music blaring, racing along in case carnival runs out before they get there. 11 hours ago
- This is not a good advert for Botox. Chap pictured was its early proponent and was 65. Looks way older to me. http://t.co/sTapLILrM4 13 hours ago
Tagsblogging christmas cottage Country life countryside Dog England farming flowers garden gardening hedge History holiday home Home and Garden horse Lady-Vendor London nature photography postaday2011 Quantock Hills rain riding rural life seasons Shopping snow Somerset south west england Spring summer travel UK walk walking weather west country winter
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Trial date set in 1984 murder case 28/08/2015A 63-year-old man will stand trial over the murder of a teenager who was stabbed to death in 1984.
- Youth clubs awarded grant funding 30/08/2015Fourteen youth clubs in Somerset receive a share of £35,000 in grant funding from the local authority.
- 'Tragedy' over 170 jobs at paper mill 28/08/2015A 250-year-old paper mill in Somerset is set to close in December with the loss of more than 170 jobs.
- Glastonbury donates wellies to migrants 28/08/2015Glastonbury Festival is donating many of the wellies thrown away at this year's event to migrants in Calais.
- VIDEO: Vintage 'steam bus' tours seafront 28/08/2015A vintage steam-powered bus is the latest tourist attraction on the seafront at Weston-super-Mare.
- Trial date set in 1984 murder case 28/08/2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 88,409 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.