- RT @phil500: vine.co/v/e0BYUwAvZPF 2 hours ago
- Not sure if the dog barking or me shouting "Shut up!" is more annoying. 9 hours ago
- RT @willgater: Tonight's #aurora over the lights of South Wales - photographed from the Quantock Hills, Somerset, at 21:27BST. http://t.co/… 13 hours ago
- Twitter is definitely following people for me. 1 day ago
- What passes for normal in a household with cats. http://t.co/XFz3mb0URa 1 day ago
Tagsblogging christmas cottage Country life countryside Dog England farming flowers garden gardening hedge History holiday home Home and Garden horse Lady-Vendor London nature photography postaday2011 Quantock Hills rain riding rural life seasons Shopping snow Somerset south west england Spring summer travel UK walk walking weather west country winter
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Farmer in council 'land-grab' shock 08/10/2015A farmer near Bath is shocked after finding out via his local paper of council plans to build a park and ride on his land.
- Plaque laid for Victoria Cross hero 08/10/2015A special ceremony is held in Paulton to honour Lance Sergeant Oliver Brooks who received the Victoria Cross for his bravery in WWI.
- Retired bishop jailed for sex assaults 07/10/2015A retired Church of England bishop is jailed for a string of sex offences against teenagers and young men.
- New train times 'slower than 1970s' 07/10/2015New £4.5m trains running from London to the West will be slower than those 40 years ago, a transport union claims.
- Festival tickets aid refugee plight 06/10/2015Glastonbury Festival organisers have donated five pairs of festival tickets and several bespoke "on-site experiences" to help Oxfam's refugee appeal.
- Farmer in council 'land-grab' shock 08/10/2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
October 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 89,399 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.