I was on my way somewhere else when I saw them, hinting away, from the side of the road.
- When you realise that you weren't going to get your 24yo an Easter egg but you're visiting youngsters together, so you'll have to... That. 11 hours ago
- Easter confetti is a thing now: ocado.com/webshop/produc… 12 hours ago
- RT @helenlewis: Great reporting (and an unsettling vision of the future) in this piece on people who get EVERYTHING delivered https://t.co/… 15 hours ago
- That was meant to be a colon. *half makes up GI tract joke and gives up* 1 day ago
- Admirable review for E4's 9:00 film in Sunday Times; 'not worth seeing'. 1 day ago
Tagsbirds blogging christmas cottage Country life countryside Dog England flowers garden gardening hedge History holiday home Home and Garden horse Lady-Vendor London manor farm nature photography postaday2011 Quantock Hills rain riding rural life seasons Shopping snow Somerset Spring summer travel UK walk walking weather west country winter
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Children's services still inadequate 27/03/2015The care of vulnerable children in Somerset is again rated "inadequate" by government inspectors.
- Mental healthcare gets £1.8m boost 27/03/2015Health bosses in Somerset have agreed to make £2.7m of savings to healthcare budget but an extra £1.8m will go on mental health.
- Vicar denies sexual assault charges 27/03/2015A vicar from Somerset denies three counts of sexual assault and one of indecent exposure.
- Levels flood defence work completed 27/03/2015A £1.5m operation to improve flood defences in an area of the Somerset Levels is complete.
- Dig could solve lost canal mystery 25/03/2015Archaeologists say they hope a dig on an abandoned canal in Somerset will help solve a 150 year-old mystery.
- Children's services still inadequate 27/03/2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 83,913 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.