I was on my way somewhere else when I saw them, hinting away, from the side of the road.
- Been to the local flower show. Prizes have been decimalised but not raised. http://t.co/POsu49TuMD 19 hours ago
- I have been up Will's Neck. #Somerset 19 hours ago
- Woman's leg amputated and BBC can't spell psychotic. bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan… 1 day ago
- RT @jcurtisart: Didn't plan for this so cropping all wrong Orange #BlueMoon rising @waterlevels @robinmmorrison http://t.co/TY0NS1W3yu 1 day ago
- Moon and Broomfield Hill. http://t.co/W3KnLqKOIG 1 day ago
Tagsblogging christmas cottage Country life countryside Dog England farming flowers garden gardening hedge History holiday home Home and Garden horse Lady-Vendor London nature photography postaday2011 Quantock Hills rain riding rural life seasons Shopping snow Somerset south west england Spring summer travel UK walk walking weather west country winter
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Nuclear plant bidders announced 31/07/2015The companies set to be involved in building the first UK nuclear power plant in 20 years, are named.
- VIDEO: Spectacular Wookey nooks revealed 31/07/2015A new cave which lies more than 80 metres beneath the Mendip Hills in Somerset has been opened up to the public for the first time.
- Rugby club expansion is step closer 31/07/2015Bath Rec Trust's appeal against a decision blocking Bath Rugby's plans to expand its stadium is allowed by the Upper Tribunal.
- MP wants 'urgent' action over A303 31/07/2015An MP is calling for improvements on a section of road in Somerset that has claimed two lives in the past month.
- Girl falls from first-floor window 30/07/2015A two-year-old girl is taken to hospital after falling from a first-floor window at a house in Weston-super-Mare.
- Nuclear plant bidders announced 31/07/2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 87,669 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.