I was on my way somewhere else when I saw them, hinting away, from the side of the road.
- England. You are too cold. 12 hours ago
- Gawd, @myhermes has only gone and redelivered the parcel misdelivered to me to next door because I "was out". What morons. 12 hours ago
- This was the building full of squeaking bats last night. Must have been driven mad by the illumination. http://t.co/PFCVNGHm0F 1 day ago
- RT @waterlevels: Late May is awash with colour on the #SomersetLevels http://t.co/7iXuWHYHW3 1 day ago
- RT @Gerrythecynic: Congrats to Louise Richardson! The 1st female vice Chancellor at Oxford University- that's after 271 male VCs. #equality… 1 day ago
Tagsblogging christmas cottage Country life countryside Dog England flowers garden gardening hedge History holiday home Home and Garden horse Lady-Vendor London manor farm nature photography postaday2011 Quantock Hills rain riding rural life seasons Shopping snow Somerset south west england Spring summer travel UK walk walking weather west country winter
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Cyclist, 7, dies in crash with car 28/05/2015A seven-year-old cyclist dies following a crash with a car in North Somerset.
- Car crashes into family sitting room 29/05/2015A couple has a narrow escape when a car ploughs through garden railings and crashes into their house in Bath.
- Supermarket plans get go-ahead 29/05/2015Plans for a supermarket on the site of the former Aquasplash pool in Minehead are given the go-ahead.
- Village gives flood boat to charity 29/05/2015A boat acquired by a group of Somerset villagers during flooding last year is handed to a rescue charity.
- Fire chief's 6% pay rise approved 28/05/2015A fire chief will receive a 6.2% pay increase, despite rises being capped for firefighters at 1%.
- Cyclist, 7, dies in crash with car 28/05/2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 85,948 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.