I’m off for a few days away again soon. These are just some of the items that I’ve been instructed to bring. I’m travelling by air, so this will be interesting.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tagsblogging christmas cottage Country life countryside Dog England flowers garden gardening hedge History holiday home Home and Garden horse Lady-Vendor London manor farm nature photography postaday2011 Quantock Hills rain riding rural life seasons Shopping snow Somerset south west england Spring summer travel UK walk walking weather west country winter
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Men jailed after armed robberies 27/07/2015Two men in their 20s are jailed for eight years each for a series of armed robberies around south Somerset.
- TV presenter gave kidney to mother 28/07/2015Points West presenter and reporter Sabet Choudhury describes how he was left with little choice but to donate a kidney to his mother - because of a lack of ethnic minority organ donors.
- Rare macaw parrot caught in Somerset 25/07/2015A large rare parrot that has been sighted across the West Country over the past two months is captured by villagers in Somerset.
- Acting police chief set to retire 24/07/2015Acting Avon and Somerset Police chief John Long is to retire as Nick Gargan returns after being found guilty of misconduct.
- Shellfish farms shut over pollution 24/07/2015Shellfish beds in Devon and the Channel Islands are closed after tests showed high levels of pollution.
- Men jailed after armed robberies 27/07/2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 87,468 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.