From the silhouettes of Italian trees to the spectacular giants of Lydeard Hill in Somerset, they are under threat and I am worrying about them; capturing their beauty while I can.
- Life is good. But not for some tiny flies who are now stuck to the wet paint on my new front gate after a big gust of wind. 33 minutes ago
- Indoor crocuses. Well, I can't see them outside. http://t.co/tUCHAbOch8 2 hours ago
- Tomorrow: Quantocks at last! 3 hours ago
- Found: muddy white iPhone 5 Ravenscourt Park #W6. Folded paper inside cover with dates on. Taking to @MPSHammFul, Shep Bush Rd. 3 hours ago
- RT @CCAssoc1: Help! @BooksforLondon @Healthy_Planet #ActonCentral bookswap has run out of books. What to do next? Please RT for paperback d… 3 hours ago
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Soldier deaths review backs decision 05/03/2015A decision not to prosecute anyone after the deaths of three soldiers from overheating on a training exercise was the correct one, a review finds.
- Floods 'cost county tourism £200m' 05/03/2015Major flooding on the Somerset Levels last year cost tourism in the county £200m, Visit Somerset says.
- VIDEO: Meet England's new Europeans 06/03/2015BBC Inside Out takes a journey across England - including to Bath - to report on the current state of immigration.
- Wards shut after norovirus outbreak 05/03/2015Three wards at a hospital in Somerset are closed because of a new outbreak of the norovirus.
- Hospital crisis hit 900 operations 05/03/2015More than 900 patients in the West of England had surgery cancelled for non-medical reasons in the first two weeks of the year, figures show.
- Soldier deaths review backs decision 05/03/2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 83,145 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.