You’ll have paid your gardener, whom you’ve been eagerly awaiting for two weeks to give you a hand with the tons of stuff you can’t keep up with out there, and watched her drive away with your lawn half mown and her kids soaked to the skin, only to find the sun out 20 minutes later.
- French obvs. I'm still working on English. 4 days ago
- I really do love the way the French steadfastly refuse to speak English to me. At least I didn't spend 11 years learning it for nothing. 4 days ago
- In France. Watching a baking competition in TV. Plus ça change. 4 days ago
- RT @simiansuter: @hasenschneck It is, it means you're close to a gent's urinal. 5 days ago
- My autocorrect thinks 'pissinity' is a word. 5 days ago
Tagsblogging christmas cottage Country life countryside Dog England farming flowers garden gardening hedge History holiday home Home and Garden horse Lady-Vendor London nature photography postaday2011 Quantock Hills rain riding rural life seasons Shopping snow Somerset south west england Spring summer travel UK walk walking weather west country winter
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Hinkley Point nuclear plant delayed 04/09/2015Energy giant EDF has admitted that construction of Britain's first new nuclear power plant in decades has been delayed.
- Council may take on leisure complex 04/09/2015Councillors vote to give "serious consideration" to running Westlands Leisure Complex in Yeovil.
- Fatboy Slim to play at Dismaland 04/09/2015Fatboy Slim is to play at Banksy's seaside Dismaland exhibition later, organisers announce.
- Police cars given to civilian staff 04/09/2015Avon and Somerset Police's chief financial officer is given a company car with blue lights and a siren, the BBC learns.
- New badger culls 'now under way' 03/09/2015Badger culls in Dorset, Somerset and Gloucestershire have begun, the government confirms.
- Hinkley Point nuclear plant delayed 04/09/2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 88,497 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.