You’ll have paid your gardener, whom you’ve been eagerly awaiting for two weeks to give you a hand with the tons of stuff you can’t keep up with out there, and watched her drive away with your lawn half mown and her kids soaked to the skin, only to find the sun out 20 minutes later.
- RT @Travnat: Sorry for the owl-bombing, and for the terrible photo, but here are the Little Owls mating at dusk. Amazing. http://t.co/Byua0… 6 hours ago
- RT @TheTorontoSun: Bank of Canada urges Star Trek fans to stop 'Spocking' their fivers. bit.ly/1CpNK19 http://t.co/oZzG1jwf6z 12 hours ago
- Telling the dog off for chewing her bed. She glances up, her jowls all tucked into her mouth, looking ridiculous. Love her. 12 hours ago
- Ok, so this just completely confused me. http://t.co/yyTUphH7Hn 14 hours ago
- A case for bringing back stocks here. Exeter hot dog eater stamped pigeon to death. bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan… 15 hours ago
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Nuclear power plant faces challenge 04/03/2015The planned Hinkley C Nuclear power station in Somerset faces a new legal challenge, this time from Greenpeace Energy.
- Tipper truck deaths inquest opened 04/03/2015The inquest into the deaths of four people who died in a tipper truck crash in Bath is opened and adjourned.
- Richie wants a roof for Glastonbury 03/03/2015Headliner Lionel Richie suggests a roof might be the solution to a rainy Glastonbury festival.
- UK to pioneer lagoon power plants 02/03/2015Plans to generate electricity from the world's first series of tidal lagoons are unveiled in the UK, with sites proposed in Wales, Somerset and Cumbria.
- Man in court over stabbing death 02/03/2015A woman who died in a stabbing incident in Glastonbury is named by police after a man appears in court charged with her murder.
- Nuclear power plant faces challenge 04/03/2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 83,114 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.