Sometimes the sun’s last rays of the day are the best of all.
- Petition: Keep the NHS Bursary petition.parliament.uk/petitions/1134… 28 minutes ago
- RT @BeatrixHellcock: Are there any instances of the fat shaming cards being given to men? 32 minutes ago
- Disapprove of electronic prescriptions unless more flexible. Saves paper but not always convenient to go to one particular chemist. 2 hours ago
- Follow @metoffice today for tweets on how climate change is affecting the UK. 3 hours ago
- RT @JanFreedman: Dissect an owl pellet and you will find lost lives! Lovely post (+ image) by @M_Z_Harrison mel-talesofthecity.blogspot.co.uk https:/… 4 hours ago
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- WW2 airfield memorials unveiled 28/11/2015Memorials are unveiled at two disused World War Two airfields in Somerset.
- VIDEO: Morquio syndrome woman wins drug deal 29/11/2015A woman from Bath, who has a rare degenerative disorder, has welcomed a deal struck with a drug's manufacturer.
- Escort assault policeman sentenced 27/11/2015A policeman who physically assaulted a sex worker he was having an affair with is sentenced.
- Blaze-hit police firearms site opened 27/11/2015A police firearms training centre is officially opened, two years after being damaged by a major fire started by arsonists.
- Religious studies GCSE 'error of law' 26/11/2015The High Court rules in favour of three families - including one from Somerset - who challenged a decision to exclude non-religious beliefs from the new religious studies GCSE syllabus.
- WW2 airfield memorials unveiled 28/11/2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 90,782 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.