Sometimes the sun’s last rays of the day are the best of all.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tagsblogging christmas cottage Country life countryside Dog England flowers garden gardening hedge History holiday home Home and Garden horse Lady-Vendor London manor farm nature photography postaday2011 Quantock Hills rain riding rural life seasons Shopping snow Somerset south west england Spring summer travel UK walk walking weather west country winter
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Man arrested over girl's 1984 murder 03/07/2015A man is arrested in connection with the murder of a girl who was sexually assaulted and stabbed to death in Bath more than 30 years ago.
- Huntsman charged after saboteur hurt 03/07/2015A rider who was previously told he would not face prosecution after his horse trampled a hunt saboteur now faces criminal charges.
- Landfill fire out after five days 02/07/2015A large fire at a Somerset landfill site which burned for five days is put out.
- Hospital faces £8m budget shortfall 02/07/2015Bosses at a Somerset hospital say they will do their "utmost" to avoid a predicted budget deficit of £8m.
- Goldfinger crime scene 'challenging' 02/07/2015A delay in realising a Bath man had been murdered leaves police with a "challenging" crime scene, detectives say.
- Man arrested over girl's 1984 murder 03/07/2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 86,786 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.