Sometimes the sun’s last rays of the day are the best of all.
Archive for May 25th, 2012
- RT @matthewsydney: Lost this cat around Askew Road in W12 ? Male, neutered, quite long-haired. He’s safe but wants to go home http://t.co/k… 2 hours ago
- RT @bengoldacre: UK: 10% of world research, 4% of world's scientists, but invests less than any G8 country. Way to fail, politicians! http:… 2 hours ago
- Hinkley Point this morning. Quiet. http://t.co/yYHva7B6b4 2 hours ago
- Lovely flyby just now of a buzzard being mobbed by some corvids I couldn't identify. Birds seem agitated. Bad weather on the way? 5 hours ago
- Lovely Storify by @MooseAllain on children's imaginary friends: sfy.co/g0Wk0. Though mine was my parents' imaginary friend. 15 hours ago
Tagsbirds blogging christmas cottage Country life countryside Dog England flowers garden gardening hedge History holiday home Home and Garden horse Lady-Vendor London manor farm nature photography postaday2011 Quantock Hills rain riding rural life seasons Shopping snow Somerset Spring summer travel UK walk walking weather west country winter
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Better rural transport is 'vital' 19/04/2015Investing in transport infrastructure in Weston-super-Mare's surrounding villages is a key issue for the area, candidates say.
- Man held over online abuse of blogger 18/04/2015A man is arrested after food writer and campaigner Jack Monroe was bombarded with homophobic abuse on Twitter.
- Catch badgers before shooting, say vets 18/04/2015The shooting of free-running badgers in culls should end, the British Veterinary Association says, explaining it is more humane to capture them first.
- Teacher 'marks' UKIP election leaflet 18/04/2015A UKIP campaign leaflet went viral for the wrong reasons when it was given the red pen treatment by an English teacher who spotted more than a dozen errors.
- UK monitoring French nuclear issue 18/04/2015Britain's nuclear safety regulator says it expects lessons to be learned from problems with a French reactor that is very similar to one planned in Somerset.
- Better rural transport is 'vital' 19/04/2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 84,552 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.