Sometimes the sun’s last rays of the day are the best of all.
Archive for May 25th, 2012
- I suppose Rowntree must be a contraction of "rowan tree" and we pronounce it wrong. 1 hour ago
- Life is good. But not for some tiny flies who are now stuck to the wet paint on my new front gate after a big gust of wind. 3 hours ago
- Indoor crocuses. Well, I can't see them outside. http://t.co/tUCHAbOch8 6 hours ago
- Tomorrow: Quantocks at last! 6 hours ago
- Found: muddy white iPhone 5 Ravenscourt Park #W6. Folded paper inside cover with dates on. Taking to @MPSHammFul, Shep Bush Rd. 6 hours ago
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Hospital scales down 'black alert' 06/03/2015A hospital in Somerset that has been on "black alert" for nearly two weeks downgrades its status.
- Soldier deaths review backs decision 05/03/2015A decision not to prosecute anyone after the deaths of three soldiers from overheating on a training exercise was the correct one, a review finds.
- Floods 'cost county tourism £200m' 05/03/2015Major flooding on the Somerset Levels last year cost tourism in the county £200m, Visit Somerset says.
- VIDEO: Meet England's new Europeans 06/03/2015BBC Inside Out takes a journey across England - including to Bath - to report on the current state of immigration.
- Wards shut after norovirus outbreak 05/03/2015Three wards at a hospital in Somerset are closed because of a new outbreak of the norovirus.
- Hospital scales down 'black alert' 06/03/2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 83,150 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.