Sometimes the sun’s last rays of the day are the best of all.
Archive for May 25th, 2012
- French obvs. I'm still working on English. 14 hours ago
- I really do love the way the French steadfastly refuse to speak English to me. At least I didn't spend 11 years learning it for nothing. 14 hours ago
- In France. Watching a baking competition in TV. Plus ça change. 14 hours ago
- RT @simiansuter: @hasenschneck It is, it means you're close to a gent's urinal. 1 day ago
- My autocorrect thinks 'pissinity' is a word. 1 day ago
Tagsblogging christmas cottage Country life countryside Dog England farming flowers garden gardening hedge History holiday home Home and Garden horse Lady-Vendor London nature photography postaday2011 Quantock Hills rain riding rural life seasons Shopping snow Somerset south west england Spring summer travel UK walk walking weather west country winter
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Mary Berry among call centre queries 31/08/2015Questions about organising a mouse race and Great British Bake Off cake tins are received by council workers in Somerset.
- In pictures: Taunton wildlife murals 31/08/2015Street art with an environmental message has been taking shape in Taunton over the weekend as part of a project to connect people with nature.
- Missing DJ Dazzler found dead 31/08/2015A DJ from Somerset who has been missing for more than seven weeks has been found dead in woodland.
- Ambulance call-out pilot 'a success' 29/08/2015About 70,000 unnecessary ambulance call-outs were avoided in a pilot project giving call handlers more time to assess 999 calls, it is claimed.
- Has Defra shown badger culling works? 28/08/2015Pallab Ghosh assesses the evidence for the decision to extend the cull of badgers to control TB in cattle.
- Mary Berry among call centre queries 31/08/2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 88,430 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.