I had to smile when I saw this lichen on Saturday:
- Sorry windblown pic but anyone know what this pink wildflower is? http://t.co/T3TweJ4xQ4 8 hours ago
- Ich glaube ich muß dieses Halsband für meinen Hund kaufen: appenzeller-gurt.com/shop/hundehals… 8 hours ago
- Man pant: meandem.com/collection/tro… *suggests copywriter* 8 hours ago
- Dusk on the Quantocks wp.me/puNgG-22P http://t.co/dlxtBGMGaM 9 hours ago
- Yes, candles, dear smoke alarm, candles. Calm down. 10 hours ago
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Fireworks 'not to blame' for pile-up 17/04/2014Smoke from fireworks was "not to blame" for a pile-up on the M5 near Taunton which killed seven people, a coroner rules.
- Roads: 'Busiest day of year so far' 17/04/2014Drivers take to Britain's roads in what experts believe is the busiest day of the year so far, as Eurostar and Eurotunnel passengers experience delays caused by the breakdown of a Eurotunnel shuttle train.
- Reprieve for threatened bus routes 16/04/2014Threatened bus routes in Somerset are saved after a consultation conducted by the local authority.
- Car museum unveiled after £5m re-fit 16/04/2014Haynes Motor Museum in Somerset officially opens three new exhibition halls after its three-year £5m re-fit project.
- Cable car planned for city commuters 16/04/2014Proposals to build a cable car linking a former MoD base to the centre of Bath are considered by a housing company.
- Fireworks 'not to blame' for pile-up 17/04/2014
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F), Wind Direction: S, Wind Speed: 13mph, Visibility: very good, Pressure: 1007mb, Humidity: 79%, Pollution: n/a, Sunrise: 08:02GMT, Sunset: 16:44GMT
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 72,878 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.