I had to smile when I saw this lichen on Saturday:
- RT @robnitm: Take Your Dog With You By Rail by Mabel Gear c.1935. http://t.co/Escd6dlG9o 3 hours ago
- NEST 7 hours ago
- Really feeling for the magpies making their huge neat in this wind. Seems to be firmly anchored but keep dropping sticks. 7 hours ago
- Last night I dreamt David Cameron made me sing in front of all my work colleagues. Typical. 10 hours ago
- RT @BTO_GBW: This Coal Tit just flew into a @_BTO window. It's fine but here's how to reduce window strikes bit.ly/1IfLngg http://t… 1 day ago
Tagsbirds blogging christmas cottage Country life countryside Dog England flowers garden gardening hedge History holiday home Home and Garden horse Lady-Vendor London manor farm nature photography postaday2011 Quantock Hills rain riding rural life seasons Shopping snow Somerset Spring summer travel UK walk walking weather west country winter
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Justice system 'close to collapse' 31/03/2015The criminal justice system in south-west England is "teetering on the verge of collapse", a lawyer claims.
- £135k bill for moving 55 water voles 31/03/2015A total of £135,000 is spent moving 55 water voles from the Somerset Levels ahead of dredging work, the BBC learns.
- Marine Lake restoration under way 30/03/2015Work begins de-silting Marine Lake in Clevedon in the first phase of plans designed to restore the lake and surrounding area.
- Children's services still inadequate 27/03/2015The care of vulnerable children in Somerset is again rated "inadequate" by government inspectors.
- Binge drinking 'costs UK £4.9bn' 31/03/2015Binge drinking is costing UK taxpayers £4.9bn a year, a Bath University study has suggested.
- Justice system 'close to collapse' 31/03/2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 83,971 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.