I had to smile when I saw this lichen on Saturday:
- Brief walk in field to retrieve dog's poo from silage, ahem. Also found a nice piece of quartz. #win 13 hours ago
- RT @TheReaderLondon: Join us for Read and Relax at Hammersmith library tomorrow at 10.30 for tea, hobnobs and to read a great short story b… 13 hours ago
- Just had an email from someone who has given up their iPhone and iPad for lent. 13 hours ago
- RT @SomersetWT: Please RT. We need to put up a barn owl nest box in Bawdrip. Weather has been v. tough for owls this yr – pls help http://… 13 hours ago
- People booking London theatre tix, do you know about theatremonkey.com? 13 hours ago
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Dutch pumps set to move off Levels 10/03/2014Four high volume pumps at Huntworth on the Somerset Levels could be removed later, the Environment Agency confirms.
- Flood-hit railway line re-opens 09/03/2014The flood-hit railway line between Taunton and Bristol Temple Meads re-opens with a reduced service, rail operators say.
- Canal towpath to become cycle route 10/03/2014Improvement work to a section of the Bridgwater and Taunton Canal towpath in Somerset gets under way.
- Widow to sue over pothole death 09/03/2014The widow of a charity cyclist who was killed when his bike hit a pothole says she will sue a council over his death.
- Gallagher wins Paralympic gold 10/03/2014University of Bath graduate Kelly Gallagher wins Britain's first ever Winter Paralympic gold with victory in the super-G event in Sochi.
- Dutch pumps set to move off Levels 10/03/2014
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F), Wind Direction: S, Wind Speed: 13mph, Visibility: very good, Pressure: 1007mb, Humidity: 79%, Pollution: n/a, Sunrise: 08:02GMT, Sunset: 16:44GMT
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 70,966 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.