I had to smile when I saw this lichen on Saturday:
- French obvs. I'm still working on English. 7 hours ago
- I really do love the way the French steadfastly refuse to speak English to me. At least I didn't spend 11 years learning it for nothing. 7 hours ago
- In France. Watching a baking competition in TV. Plus ça change. 8 hours ago
- RT @simiansuter: @hasenschneck It is, it means you're close to a gent's urinal. 1 day ago
- My autocorrect thinks 'pissinity' is a word. 1 day ago
Tagsblogging christmas cottage Country life countryside Dog England farming flowers garden gardening hedge History holiday home Home and Garden horse Lady-Vendor London nature photography postaday2011 Quantock Hills rain riding rural life seasons Shopping snow Somerset south west england Spring summer travel UK walk walking weather west country winter
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- In pictures: Taunton wildlife murals 31/08/2015Street art with an environmental message has been taking shape in Taunton over the weekend as part of a project to connect people with nature.
- Missing DJ Dazzler found dead 31/08/2015A DJ from Somerset who has been missing for more than seven weeks has been found dead in woodland.
- Ambulance call-out pilot 'a success' 29/08/2015About 70,000 unnecessary ambulance call-outs were avoided in a pilot project giving call handlers more time to assess 999 calls, it is claimed.
- Trial date set in 1984 murder case 28/08/2015A 63-year-old man will stand trial over the murder of a teenager who was stabbed to death in 1984.
- Youth clubs awarded grant funding 30/08/2015Fourteen youth clubs in Somerset receive a share of £35,000 in grant funding from the local authority.
- In pictures: Taunton wildlife murals 31/08/2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 88,426 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.