I had to smile when I saw this lichen on Saturday:
- One for @WeWantPlates: half a Russian doll sugar bowl. http://t.co/jcxlgHwr9O 5 hours ago
- Purple pipes indicate recycled water use in Israel. Blue pipes = fresh. http://t.co/BO1xxmIzCk 5 hours ago
- Glass of pomegranate juice for £4. Both the vendors and the parrot saw me coming. http://t.co/3yHcGpe0aU 1 day ago
- Now I'm hysterical about the idea of a guinea pig having 'stature'. #hyrax 1 day ago
- About the size of a very fat cat but the shape and stature of a guinea pig. Think coypu and you're almost there. #hyrax 1 day ago
Tagsblogging christmas cottage Country life countryside Dog England flowers garden gardening hedge History holiday home Home and Garden horse Lady-Vendor London manor farm nature photography postaday2011 Quantock Hills rain riding rural life seasons Shopping snow Somerset south west england Spring summer travel UK walk walking weather west country winter
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Broadmoor nurse sold 'killer' stories 26/05/2015A mental health nurse from Somerset who worked at Broadmoor high security hospital admits selling stories about patients to newspaper journalists.
- Nurse 'killed patient with overdose' 26/05/2015A nurse killed a patient with a "massive overdose" of an anti-psychotic drug, a court hears.
- Tributes paid to missing diver 26/05/2015Tributes are paid to a scuba diver from Taunton who went missing in the English Channel off the coast of Dorset.
- A&E plan to help abuse victims 26/05/2015Domestic abuse experts are to be based in hospital A&E units in Somerset to identify and give support to victims.
- WI serve tea and cake at Glastonbury 25/05/2015The Women's Institute is setting up a tea and cake stand at Glastonbury Festival, for the first time this year.
- Broadmoor nurse sold 'killer' stories 26/05/2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 85,879 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.