Beautiful beach at Brean. Acres of sand. But also caravan-land, static and mobile. Pontin’s Holiday Club. The other half lives like this. Christ – what does that make me sound like?
- Fox poo smell on dogs can be got rid of with bicarb of soda solution. Wish I'd known that before Nora rubbed it on her bed. *holds nose* 1 hour ago
- Quarter of a century after eldest was born, public breastfeeding still an issue. Unbelievable: bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-ech… 1 hour ago
- Apparently you shouldn't water seedlings from water butt due to microbes. Use fresh water instead. @higgledygarden full of useful info. 1 hour ago
- RT @LiveScience: Ancient Puppy Paw Prints Found on Roman Tiles dlvr.it/5QmP3X 4 hours ago
- Receive 23-year-old's shopping list from Peru. Been away 5 months. Says she'll get the strawberry laces herself. 4 hours ago
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Fireworks 'not to blame' for pile-up 17/04/2014Smoke from fireworks was "not to blame" for a pile-up on the M5 near Taunton which killed seven people, a coroner rules.
- Sand sculptors wow seaside revellers 18/04/2014Final preparations are being made in Weston-super-Mare ahead of the town's annual sand sculpture festival.
- Roads: 'Busiest day of year so far' 17/04/2014Drivers take to Britain's roads in what experts believe is the busiest day of the year so far, as Eurostar and Eurotunnel passengers experience delays caused by the breakdown of a Eurotunnel shuttle train.
- Reprieve for threatened bus routes 16/04/2014Threatened bus routes in Somerset are saved after a consultation conducted by the local authority.
- Car museum unveiled after £5m re-fit 16/04/2014Haynes Motor Museum in Somerset officially opens three new exhibition halls after its three-year £5m re-fit project.
- Fireworks 'not to blame' for pile-up 17/04/2014
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F), Wind Direction: S, Wind Speed: 13mph, Visibility: very good, Pressure: 1007mb, Humidity: 79%, Pollution: n/a, Sunrise: 08:02GMT, Sunset: 16:44GMT
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 72,889 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.