Beautiful beach at Brean. Acres of sand. But also caravan-land, static and mobile. Pontin’s Holiday Club. The other half lives like this. Christ – what does that make me sound like?
- Not my dog, but I have met him once or twice. Please welcome @Dougal_the_Lab in How to Mud-Woogle. twitter.com/dougal_the_lab… 1 hour ago
- So who are all these old blokes who become Police Commissioners if police officers have to retire at 51? 2 hours ago
- Percy desperately wants to help with my needlepoint. http://t.co/xx5dUGzk1C 3 hours ago
- Just eaten Turkish spaghetti. Recommended. (I'm not in Turkey.) 5 hours ago
- Brought tears to my eyes. Some of my family were being smuggled the other way in 1950. twitter.com/HalaGorani/sta… 5 hours ago
Tagsblogging christmas cottage Country life countryside Dog England farming flowers garden gardening hedge History holiday home Home and Garden horse Lady-Vendor London nature photography postaday2011 Quantock Hills rain riding rural life seasons Shopping snow Somerset south west england Spring summer travel UK walk walking weather west country winter
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Farmers begin supermarket blockade 27/08/2015Farmers begin a protest at a supermarket depot in Somerset in the continuing row over milk prices.
- Two men charged with child sex abuse 27/08/2015Two men are charged with child sexual exploitation offences in the Yeovil area.
- Council ponders leisure centre rescue 27/08/2015A leisure complex in Yeovil that was due to close next month could now be saved and refurbished by the local council.
- Hospital staff shortages safety fears 26/08/2015Staff shortages at a North Somerset hospital pose "a risk to patients' safety", the Care Quality Commission says.
- Cheddar cheese firm stops production 26/08/2015A cheddar cheese producer in Somerset says it will close because of "challenging times" in the dairy industry.
- Farmers begin supermarket blockade 27/08/2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 88,333 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.