- Apple releases U2 album removal tool. bbc.co.uk/news/technolog… 5 hours ago
- I asked Siri who will win the Scottish independence referendum. "Answer: I don't know when they will play next." 6 hours ago
- Oh good. A new angle. RT @WMNNews: Racoon dog goes on the run from zoo in badger cull zone | Western Morning News po.st/Awkv9O 6 hours ago
- In LONDON. Never mind elsewhere in the WORLD. 7 hours ago
- WHAT? RT @NickCohen4: Easy to forget there is are 10s of 1000s of Scots in London who will become foreigners in their own country if "yes" 7 hours ago
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Child abuse images ex-mayor jailed 15/09/2014A former mayor of Weston-super-Mare is jailed for 14 months for making and having indecent photographs of children.
- Regency costume festival record bid 14/09/2014Jane Austen fans believe they have reclaimed their world record for the largest gathering of people dressed in Regency costume.
- Defibrillator gift remembers cabbie 13/09/2014A publicly available defibrillator is installed on a wall outside a council building in Bath.
- Sea gate damage delays boat owners 13/09/2014Boat owners using Watchet harbour in Somerset are warned there will be delays getting in and out of the marina.
- Mustachioed competitors vie for title 13/09/2014Facial hair is celebrated in Bath as the British Beard and Moustache Championships get under way in Bath over the weekend.
- Child abuse images ex-mayor jailed 15/09/2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 77,637 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.