- Anyone else having problems with Chrome? I'm going back to Firefox. 9 hours ago
- Woah, now we have 'notifications'? 9 hours ago
- A man is making a probably botched job of repairing the garage roof. "Did you bring a saw?" I ask, hoping to borrow it. "No." #um 17 hours ago
- Annoying when someone retweets you but changes it so that it's not what you wrote. #pointless 17 hours ago
- When I first saw a pic of penguins in jumpers I thought it was a joke. But no, they are actually in need: theguardian.com/world/2014/mar…. 17 hours ago
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Glastonbury given 10-year licence 12/03/2014Glastonbury Festival is granted a new 10-year licence by Mendip District Council.
- Men bailed in sex exploitation case 11/03/2014Three men are arrested as part of an investigation into the sexual exploitation of women in the Yeovil area.
- Dutch pumps set to move off Levels 10/03/2014Four high volume pumps at Huntworth on the Somerset Levels could be removed later, the Environment Agency confirms.
- Widow to sue over pothole death 09/03/2014The widow of a charity cyclist who was killed when his bike hit a pothole says she will sue a council over his death.
- Canal towpath to become cycle route 10/03/2014Improvement work to a section of the Bridgwater and Taunton Canal towpath in Somerset gets under way.
- Glastonbury given 10-year licence 12/03/2014
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F), Wind Direction: S, Wind Speed: 13mph, Visibility: very good, Pressure: 1007mb, Humidity: 79%, Pollution: n/a, Sunrise: 08:02GMT, Sunset: 16:44GMT
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 71,021 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.