- Not posh just Canadian. RT @LDN: 'Poutine' (posh chips and gravy?) coming to #London? buff.ly/ZD0kbB http://t.co/ipDsnuDDOp 5 hours ago
- I just can't get enough of Richard Burton saying: "Mr Waldo…" in Under Milk Wood. 10 hours ago
- RT @standardnews: Watch the moment this cyclist kicks a fellow rider to the ground and into the path of a coach bit.ly/1whB1HU http… 15 hours ago
- Cameron needs to fix why Brits won't do some jobs before he talks about stopping EU immigration. 1 day ago
- Just got text from daughter complaining about bad grammar in new Coke ad. So proud. 1 day ago
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Baby died following heart surgery 21/10/2014An inquest into the death of a baby at Bristol's Children's Hospital is told his heart surgery was postponed five times due to a lack of beds.
- Sacked Children's boss 'resigned' 21/10/2014A Somerset children's services boss who was sacked by the council claims he had already handed in his notice.
- VIDEO: Expert worked on first Ebola outbreak 21/10/2014A former Army Captain and river expert recalls his part in helping contain the first outbreak of Ebola almost 40 years ago.
- Badger culls 'may not be rolled out' 21/10/2014Plans to extend badger culls will be cancelled if pilots in Somerset and Gloucestershire miss their targets, a source close to Defra tells the BBC.
- VIDEO: Meningitis baby to lose four limbs 21/10/2014A fundraising campaign is under way to help a baby girl from Bath who has to have all her limbs amputated after contracting meningitis.
- Baby died following heart surgery 21/10/2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 78,823 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.