I was on my way somewhere else when I saw them, hinting away, from the side of the road.
- And here is Panzer's of Notting Hill and St John's Wood fame: stjohnswoodmemories.org.uk/page.aspx?id=83 12 hours ago
- Astonished to learn Schmidt's was German. Always thought it was Austrian. But then I've only ever met one other person who remembers it. 12 hours ago
- Schmidt's of Charlotte Street (auf Deutsch): londonleben.co.uk/london_leben/2… 12 hours ago
- RT @gingerfig: We are partly a contemporary art gallery in #BathPlace Taunton and we're actively seeking new artists so please RT! http://t… 12 hours ago
- So, been to Rigby & Peller and Boots this morning. Two essential stops when one has been away for five months, obvs. #nearestanddearest 18 hours ago
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Tenant fears over Crown Estate sale 24/04/2014Tenants living in housing owned by the Crown in Somerset claim plans to sell off homes are ripping communities apart.
- Agoraphobic benefits cheat jailed 23/04/2014A benefits cheat from Frome with a fear of open spaces is jailed for a year after being caught working as a tour guide in South America.
- The unlikely debt capital of Britain 23/04/2014An area on the outskirts of Bath has been named Britain's personal loan hotspot - so what does this tell us about the state of our finances and the economy?
- Funding awarded to restore tower 24/04/2014Nearly £100,000 is awarded to the National Trust to restore a Grade I-listed building on the Wiltshire/Somerset border.
- Fire service 'has no flood plan' 23/04/2014A fire brigade in Somerset does not have a written emergency plan to deal with flooding, a union claims.
- Tenant fears over Crown Estate sale 24/04/2014
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F), Wind Direction: S, Wind Speed: 13mph, Visibility: very good, Pressure: 1007mb, Humidity: 79%, Pollution: n/a, Sunrise: 08:02GMT, Sunset: 16:44GMT
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 73,220 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.