I was on my way somewhere else when I saw them, hinting away, from the side of the road.
- "HMRC is committed to protecting its customers' information." CUSTOMERS? Custom assumes choice over where you bestow it. #idiots 6 hours ago
- WHAT? Now this incompetent government wants to sell our financial details… theguardian.com/politics/2014/… 6 hours ago
- Found some sheep's teeth in the garden today. Yesterday, Nora threw up a tiny pre-war 'rubber' glove. Hate to think what else is out there. 7 hours ago
- RT @Telegraph: The world’s oldest hot cross bun (baked in 1807) gets its annual outing fw.to/EQBfNnG (Pic: East News) http://t.co/… 7 hours ago
- Um, computer, I think you're a bit confused: http://t.co/Axio3XaTVL 8 hours ago
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Fireworks 'not to blame' for pile-up 17/04/2014Smoke from fireworks was "not to blame" for a pile-up on the M5 near Taunton which killed seven people, a coroner rules.
- Sand sculptors wow seaside revellers 18/04/2014Weston-super-Mare's annual sand sculpture festival begins.
- Roads: 'Busiest day of year so far' 17/04/2014Drivers take to Britain's roads in what experts believe is the busiest day of the year so far, as Eurostar and Eurotunnel passengers experience delays caused by the breakdown of a Eurotunnel shuttle train.
- Reprieve for threatened bus routes 16/04/2014Threatened bus routes in Somerset are saved after a consultation conducted by the local authority.
- Car museum unveiled after £5m re-fit 16/04/2014Haynes Motor Museum in Somerset officially opens three new exhibition halls after its three-year £5m re-fit project.
- Fireworks 'not to blame' for pile-up 17/04/2014
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F), Wind Direction: S, Wind Speed: 13mph, Visibility: very good, Pressure: 1007mb, Humidity: 79%, Pollution: n/a, Sunrise: 08:02GMT, Sunset: 16:44GMT
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 72,921 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.