I was on my way somewhere else when I saw them, hinting away, from the side of the road.
- Bum. RT @Zeb_Bakes: @hasenschneck I had one recently, consumer surveys are not covered by Tps, :( I revisited their site. 2 hours ago
- Two calls about consumer surveys today and one last week. Registered with TPS. Hopeless. 3 hours ago
- LISTEN! RT @BBCRadio4: Jarvis Cocker examines the making of an unusual LP. Discover more here: bbc.in/1jZrRNV http://t.co/r221AnZnUL 20 hours ago
- It's quiet in the skies. The swifts are gone. 20 hours ago
- Sitting outside doing needlepoint. Any minute now someone's going to arrive in a carriage and bring me an orphan. 1 day ago
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Evacuation for WW2 'bomb' removal 28/07/2014Residents of 100 homes in a Somerset town are warned they must evacuate them to allow a suspected WW2 incendiary device to be removed from a garden on 6 August.
- Success for road crossing campaign 27/07/2014A long-running campaign for a road crossing along a busy stretch of road in a Somerset town is approved by the local council.
- Johnson sees future as Yeovil boss 28/07/2014Gary Johnson says he has "no thoughts" of leaving Yeovil Town, where he has spent six years of his managerial career.
- Glastonbury tents sold for charity 27/07/2014Tents and camping equipment left at Glastonbury Festival and collected by firefighters is sold for charity.
- Perils of the English countryside 27/07/2014The risks you may run walking in the countryside
- Evacuation for WW2 'bomb' removal 28/07/2014
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F), Wind Direction: S, Wind Speed: 13mph, Visibility: very good, Pressure: 1007mb, Humidity: 79%, Pollution: n/a, Sunrise: 08:02GMT, Sunset: 16:44GMT
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 76,384 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.