I was on my way somewhere else when I saw them, hinting away, from the side of the road.
- Yes, I am that person who sharpens a knife and then tests it with their thumb. #ow 1 hour ago
- Off to #Constable #MembersPreview. V&A members enjoy free, unlimited entry to all V&A exhibitions. ow.ly/BFZnH 6 hours ago
- My gorgeous soprano goddaughter doing free lunchtime concert in the City today if anyone's nearby. bishopsgate.org.uk/event/495/Lunc… 7 hours ago
- Seem to be more conkers than ever this year. My childhood self is so envious. twitpic.com/ebu1gz 7 hours ago
- Shut up Nigel. 9 hours ago
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Train stuck in floods after storms 19/09/2014Some 90 passengers are rescued from a train after it became trapped in flood water during a night of storms in southern England.
- Women convicted of 'pyramid scheme' 18/09/2014Six women are convicted of running a "pyramid scheme" in south-west England and south Wales in which thousands of people lost money.
- Flood barrier 'may not be viable' 19/09/2014Plans for a permanent flood defence in part of Somerset may not be viable, the Environment Agency says.
- Archbishop's doubt in God 'welcomed' 18/09/2014The Archbishop of Canterbury, who admitted in a BBC interview that he sometimes has doubts about the existence of God, is praised for his "frankness and openness".
- Cricket pavilion hosts final game 18/09/2014The Old Pavilion at the County Ground in Taunton is used for the last time before it is knocked down to make way for a new building.
- Train stuck in floods after storms 19/09/2014
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F), Wind Direction: S, Wind Speed: 13mph, Visibility: very good, Pressure: 1007mb, Humidity: 79%, Pollution: n/a, Sunrise: 08:02GMT, Sunset: 16:44GMT
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 77,739 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.