I was on my way somewhere else when I saw them, hinting away, from the side of the road.
- Oh for goodness' sake. http://t.co/XiEiWJ999K 4 hours ago
- Just wrote a note which included the words "trick or tweet". I need help. 8 hours ago
- RT @clavelshaybarn: Urgently looking for part time waiting staff able to work weekends and who have own transport. Please contact Sue 8 hours ago
- Actually completely creeped out by this weather at Hallowe'en. 10 hours ago
- Hello @EnBrogue. May I recommend these eccoshoesuk.com/ecco-touch-15-… as perfect dog-walking boots? Waterproof and wipe clean with manmade soles. 11 hours ago
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Police boss in gross misconduct probe 31/10/2014A police chief will face an internal charge of gross misconduct after an allegation of inappropriate behaviour towards women.
- Care girl had sex with staff member 31/10/2014A 16-year-old girl in the care of Somerset County Council is alleged to have had a sexual relationship with a member of children's services staff.
- Somerset Levels dredging completed 31/10/2014Dredging of the rivers Parrett and Tone on the Somerset Levels is completed on schedule, the Environment Agency has confirmed.
- Man who died in crane crash is named 31/10/2014A man who died in a crash when a van was apparently struck by a crane fixed to a lorry is named by police.
- Hospital gains foundation status 30/10/2014Bath's Royal United Hospital gains NHS foundation status, which it says will enable patients to enjoy a better service.
- Police boss in gross misconduct probe 31/10/2014
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F), Wind Direction: S, Wind Speed: 13mph, Visibility: very good, Pressure: 1007mb, Humidity: 79%, Pollution: n/a, Sunrise: 08:02GMT, Sunset: 16:44GMT
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 79,074 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.