I’m off for a few days away again soon. These are just some of the items that I’ve been instructed to bring. I’m travelling by air, so this will be interesting.
- RT @JamesBlunt: That's Captain Bell-End to you, Hinchy. RT @dmhinchy: James Blunt is a major bell end 11 hours ago
- Victoria Coren's piece about the late John Diamond made me cry: theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 14 hours ago
- RT @raubrey: Great advert for your proof reading service. http://t.co/hGihWQXTeL 14 hours ago
- Oh, I don't know. 14 hours ago
- Edward Thomas finally finds Winter's grave – Spring – about two miles from here in the Quantocks. The End. 1 day ago
Top topicsart autumn beach birds blogging Bridgwater cattle china christmas cottage Country life countryside craft Crafts deer Dog England Equestrian farming flowers garage garden gardening hedge History holiday holidays home Home and Garden horse horses horticulture knitting Lady-Gardener Lady-Vendor London manor farm National Trust nature Nether Stowey painting percy Personal Pets pheasant photography pictures postaday2011 Quantock Hills Quantocks rain riding rural rural England rural life seasons Shopping snow Somerset Spring summer Sweden tourism travel Travel and Tourism Travellers' Rest Twitter UK vacation walk walking weather west country wind winter
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Men freed after 'slavery' raids 08/12/2013Three men, all believed to be victims of slavery, are rescued following a series of raids.
- Ambulances miss emergency targets 07/12/2013South West Ambulance Service missed emergency call-out response targets in October, a report reveals.
- Marine 'devastated' at life sentence 06/12/2013A former Royal Marine from Taunton who murdered an insurgent in Afghanistan is "devastated" at being given a life sentence.
- Footballer jailed for friend's death 06/12/2013A non-league footballer is jailed for causing a crash on the M5 near Taunton, which killed a man and seriously injured another.
- 'Manic' market puts pressure on city 06/12/2013Pressure is being put on the ability of Bath to cope with huge crowds because of its Christmas market's popularity.
- Men freed after 'slavery' raids 08/12/2013
- Monday: mist, Max Temp: 10°C (50°F), Min Temp: 5°C (41°F) 09/12/2013Max Temp: 10°C (50°F), Min Temp: 5°C (41°F), Wind Direction: E, Wind Speed: 2mph, Visibility: poor, Pressure: 1029mb, Humidity: 95%, Pollution: n/a, Sunrise: 08:04GMT, Sunset: 16:06GMT
- Monday: mist, Max Temp: 10°C (50°F), Min Temp: 5°C (41°F) 09/12/2013
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 67,007 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.