I’m off for a few days away again soon. These are just some of the items that I’ve been instructed to bring. I’m travelling by air, so this will be interesting.
- I just can't get enough of Richard Burton saying: "Mr Waldo…" in Under Milk Wood. 1 hour ago
- RT @standardnews: Watch the moment this cyclist kicks a fellow rider to the ground and into the path of a coach bit.ly/1whB1HU http… 6 hours ago
- Cameron needs to fix why Brits won't do some jobs before he talks about stopping EU immigration. 21 hours ago
- Just got text from daughter complaining about bad grammar in new Coke ad. So proud. 1 day ago
- Please don't release balloons, however noble the cause. If eaten by animals after landing, they can die. bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan… 1 day ago
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- VIDEO: Expert worked on first Ebola outbreak 21/10/2014A former Army Captain and river expert recalls his part in helping contain the first outbreak of Ebola almost 40 years ago.
- Badger culls 'may not be rolled out' 21/10/2014Plans to extend badger culls will be cancelled if pilots in Somerset and Gloucestershire miss their targets, a source close to Defra tells the BBC.
- VIDEO: Meningitis baby to lose four limbs 21/10/2014A fundraising campaign is under way to help a baby girl from Bath who has to have all her limbs amputated after contracting meningitis.
- Woman released after hit-and-run 20/10/2014A woman arrested in connection with the death of an 84-year-old man who was struck by a vehicle that failed to stop is released without charge.
- Teenager dies in car river plunge 20/10/2014A teenager dies after the car she was in left the road and ended up in the River Parrett, police say.
- VIDEO: Expert worked on first Ebola outbreak 21/10/2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 78,811 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.