I’m off for a few days away again soon. These are just some of the items that I’ve been instructed to bring. I’m travelling by air, so this will be interesting.
- Hm. RT @hwallop: Telegraph Births column today. A corker. http://t.co/jL30BF0rkl 12 hours ago
- Just been in an Aussie supermarket that sold quinoa milk. They need help over here. 16 hours ago
- Australian White ibis. No idea why this one is no 35. http://t.co/Jq3lQhn6sd 16 hours ago
- This bird just crossed my path near the bus stop. #amazebird http://t.co/mb5jcN2xFD 1 day ago
- Apparently it rains more in Sydney than in London. NOW my son tells me. twitpic.com/eae4w6 1 day ago
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- New guard rails after cathedral fall 20/08/2014Better guard rails are recommended to be installed at Wells Cathedral after a woman fell 20ft (6m) during a tour in April a new report concludes.
- Flood bank plan for Somerset village 20/08/2014Work is to start this week on an earth bank to help protect a village on the Somerset Levels from flooding.
- Girl sectioned 250 miles from home 20/08/2014A Yeovil couple say it's wrong for the NHS to give mental health treatment to their daughter 250 miles away from home.
- Vote in favour of selling council HQ 20/08/2014Taunton Deane councillors vote in favour of selling their headquarters.
- Red Cross help 'illegal immigrants' 20/08/2014Volunteers from the Red Cross support a group of suspected illegal immigrants found in the back of a lorry in Ilminster, Somerset.
- New guard rails after cathedral fall 20/08/2014
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F), Wind Direction: S, Wind Speed: 13mph, Visibility: very good, Pressure: 1007mb, Humidity: 79%, Pollution: n/a, Sunrise: 08:02GMT, Sunset: 16:44GMT
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 76,992 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.