From the silhouettes of Italian trees to the spectacular giants of Lydeard Hill in Somerset, they are under threat and I am worrying about them; capturing their beauty while I can.
- "Why are people already eating their Easter eggs?" She boomed. 4 hours ago
- Bemused. Why was this photo used? theguardian.com/fashion/2014/a… 5 hours ago
- Good lichen on this morning's walk at Hawkridge. http://t.co/bHO9NNPhQW 6 hours ago
- Easter flag up in Bridgwater. Easter flag. #what 6 hours ago
- RT @JonathanHaynes: If you like insomnia, or rather, suffer it, Guardian Weekend has a whole special theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/s… 10 hours ago
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Woman killed as her car hits wall 19/04/2014A 23-year-old woman dies as her car hits a wall in Taunton.
- John Lewis celebrates 150 years 19/04/2014The John Lewis partnership is celebrating 150 years since it opened its first store. The group was founded by John Lewis from Shepton Mallet.
- Sand sculptors wow seaside revellers 18/04/2014Weston-super-Mare's annual sand sculpture festival begins.
- Fireworks 'not to blame' for pile-up 17/04/2014Smoke from fireworks was "not to blame" for a pile-up on the M5 near Taunton which killed seven people, a coroner rules.
- Car museum unveiled after £5m re-fit 16/04/2014Haynes Motor Museum in Somerset officially opens three new exhibition halls after its three-year £5m re-fit project.
- Woman killed as her car hits wall 19/04/2014
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F), Wind Direction: S, Wind Speed: 13mph, Visibility: very good, Pressure: 1007mb, Humidity: 79%, Pollution: n/a, Sunrise: 08:02GMT, Sunset: 16:44GMT
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 72,933 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.