25/12/2012 by Hasenschneck
And just in case anyone thought there hadn't been enough said here about wreaths, here is Kate Davies's wonderful pom-pom Christmas wreath.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- "@John_Ranson She said she would have stopped if she thought she'd hurt him. Luckily that's not how the law works. 32 minutes ago
- Just put handcream in my ear. #itchy 36 minutes ago
- This is a Two-jumpers Thursday. 1 hour ago
- A petting zoo has been brought to my work to de-stress people. 1 hour ago
- Seen in geek world: hoodie bearing the legend 'Radians of the Lost Arc'. 3 hours ago
Top topicsautumn birds blogging christmas cottage Country life countryside Crafts England flowers garden gardening hedge holiday home Home and Garden horse Lady-Vendor London manor farm nature Nether Stowey pheasant photography pictures postaday2011 Quantock Hills rain riding rural life seasons Shopping snow Somerset Spring summer Sweden travel Travellers' Rest UK walk walking weather wind winter
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Flood car death 'was an accident' 22/05/2013A grandfather who drowned after his car became wedged under a footbridge in flash floods had been trying to avoid a ford, an inquest hears.
- South West Water in £60m investment 23/05/2013South West Water is to invest £60m in its infrastructure, including sewers and treatment works, and services, managers say.
- Canister explosion at campsite 22/05/2013Three students from Somerset on a school trip are injured in a gas explosion at a Dorset holiday park.
- Yeovilton squadron returns home 22/05/2013Service personnel from 847 squadron return to RNAS Yeovilton after their fourth and final deployment to Afghanistan.
- College opens new autism centre 22/05/2013A new £1.5m centre for young people with autism in Somerset opens in Weston-super-Mare.
- Flood car death 'was an accident' 22/05/2013
- Thursday: light rain shower, Max Temp: 11°C (52°F), Min Temp: 7°C (45°F) 23/05/2013Max Temp: 11°C (52°F), Min Temp: 7°C (45°F), Wind Direction: NW, Wind Speed: 18mph, Visibility: excellent, Pressure: 1016mb, Humidity: 58%, Pollution: n/a, Sunrise: 05:10BST, Sunset: 21:07BST
- Thursday: light rain shower, Max Temp: 11°C (52°F), Min Temp: 7°C (45°F) 23/05/2013
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 57,324 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.