You’ll have paid your gardener, whom you’ve been eagerly awaiting for two weeks to give you a hand with the tons of stuff you can’t keep up with out there, and watched her drive away with your lawn half mown and her kids soaked to the skin, only to find the sun out 20 minutes later.
- Primrose Hill = littered with champagne corks. Must be all those socialists. Then stopped in at the cemetery to check my granny was tidy. 14 minutes ago
- It's the heat isn't it? #idiots 3 hours ago
- Hey lady with out-of-control lab! Don't tell me to put mine on a lead. *recalls dog by whistle* 3 hours ago
- Re the campylobacter chicken panic, if you read @guardian article carefully, it's ready meals that are affected. Just don't buy them. 5 hours ago
- Dear Aussie Govt, when tourist visas requested please grant same not business visas. Grr. 6 hours ago
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- 'More needed' on child protection 24/07/2014Child protection work in Somerset still needs to improve, according to a government review, six months after the council was told it was "inadequate".
- Staff levels 'risk care standards' 24/07/2014A report says standards of health care are being compromised at Weston General Hospital because of staff shortages.
- ME battle woman swims to Scilly 23/07/2014A Somerset woman who was once forced to use a wheelchair because of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), or ME, swims 26 miles from Cornwall to the Isles of Scilly.
- Council offices move idea rejected 23/07/2014Councillors in Taunton Deane reject proposals to sell off the borough council headquarters and move in with Somerset Council Council.
- VIDEO: Dangerous sinking mud warning issued 23/07/2014Calls for help from people vehicles stuck in the mud off the Bristol Channel coast are up on last year, rescue charities said.
- 'More needed' on child protection 24/07/2014
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F), Wind Direction: S, Wind Speed: 13mph, Visibility: very good, Pressure: 1007mb, Humidity: 79%, Pollution: n/a, Sunrise: 08:02GMT, Sunset: 16:44GMT
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 76,256 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.