You’ll have paid your gardener, whom you’ve been eagerly awaiting for two weeks to give you a hand with the tons of stuff you can’t keep up with out there, and watched her drive away with your lawn half mown and her kids soaked to the skin, only to find the sun out 20 minutes later.
- Radio Times calls Downton "this mighty boulder of a drama that flattens everything in its path". 7 hours ago
- Mungo? #thearchers 7 hours ago
- RT @MrPLitchfield: "Stop crying human." http://t.co/GvXcPEstnS 9 hours ago
- RT @michelerhanson: Why do we not hear Caroline Lucas on air as much as Nigel Farage? She's an MP and does not talk shit. More of her, plea… 9 hours ago
- You know those nice friends who you love but who are completely unable to fit in with your plans EVER? GRR. 14 hours ago
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Solar farm £500K loan questioned 19/09/2014A decision by a council to loan £500,000 to a solar farm project near Bath may have to be reconsidered, it is revealed.
- Train stuck in floods after storms 19/09/2014Some 90 passengers are rescued from a train after it became trapped in flood water during a night of storms in southern England.
- Rogue builder admits £1.5m fraud 19/09/2014A rogue builder admits defrauding dozens of homeowners, including some in Somerset and Bristol.
- Flood barrier 'may not be viable' 19/09/2014Plans for a permanent flood defence in part of Somerset may not be viable, the Environment Agency says.
- Archbishop's doubt in God 'welcomed' 18/09/2014The Archbishop of Canterbury, who admitted in a BBC interview that he sometimes has doubts about the existence of God, is praised for his "frankness and openness".
- Solar farm £500K loan questioned 19/09/2014
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F), Wind Direction: S, Wind Speed: 13mph, Visibility: very good, Pressure: 1007mb, Humidity: 79%, Pollution: n/a, Sunrise: 08:02GMT, Sunset: 16:44GMT
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 77,785 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.