You’ll have paid your gardener, whom you’ve been eagerly awaiting for two weeks to give you a hand with the tons of stuff you can’t keep up with out there, and watched her drive away with your lawn half mown and her kids soaked to the skin, only to find the sun out 20 minutes later.
- RT @standardnews: Watch the moment this cyclist kicks a fellow rider to the ground and into the path of a coach bit.ly/1whB1HU http… 15 minutes ago
- Cameron needs to fix why Brits won't do some jobs before he talks about stopping EU immigration. 14 hours ago
- Just got text from daughter complaining about bad grammar in new Coke ad. So proud. 19 hours ago
- Please don't release balloons, however noble the cause. If eaten by animals after landing, they can die. bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan… 1 day ago
- Could everyone stop saying "suffering from" please. "Has" or "had" is just fine. gu.com/p/42t2y 1 day ago
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Badger culls 'may not be rolled out' 21/10/2014Plans to extend badger culls will be cancelled if pilots in Somerset and Gloucestershire miss their targets, a source close to Defra tells the BBC.
- Woman released after hit-and-run 20/10/2014A woman arrested in connection with the death of an 84-year-old man who was struck by a vehicle that failed to stop is released without charge.
- VIDEO: Meningitis baby to lose four limbs 21/10/2014A fundraising campaign is under way to help a baby girl from Bath who has to have all her limbs amputated after contracting meningitis.
- Teenager dies in car river plunge 20/10/2014A teenager dies after the car she was in left the road and ended up in the River Parrett, police say.
- Ancient poem may mention Stonehenge 20/10/2014An 8th Century poem, thought to have been written about Bath, may be the oldest surviving text to describe Stonehenge.
- Badger culls 'may not be rolled out' 21/10/2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 78,794 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.