You’ll have paid your gardener, whom you’ve been eagerly awaiting for two weeks to give you a hand with the tons of stuff you can’t keep up with out there, and watched her drive away with your lawn half mown and her kids soaked to the skin, only to find the sun out 20 minutes later.
- Is this the right kind of fog? I need to know. 59 minutes ago
- I miss having an advent calendar. 15 hours ago
- Take three pictures of famous people, juxtapose them, invent a story, put on Twitter. For god's sake, grow up. 15 hours ago
- These are cool. RT @LindaThePotter: My assistant @georgiescully is selling her handmade decorations on Etsy etsy.com/shop/GeorgieSc… 17 hours ago
- Woodpecker. Parakeets. Ravenscourt Park. London. 23 hours ago
Top topicsart autumn beach birds blogging Bridgwater cattle china christmas cottage Country life countryside craft Crafts deer Dog England Equestrian farming flowers garage garden gardening hedge History holiday holidays home Home and Garden horse horses horticulture knitting Lady-Gardener Lady-Vendor London manor farm National Trust nature Nether Stowey painting percy Personal Pets pheasant photography pictures postaday2011 Quantock Hills Quantocks rain riding rural rural England rural life seasons Shopping snow Somerset Spring summer Sweden tourism travel Travel and Tourism Travellers' Rest Twitter UK vacation walk walking weather west country wind winter
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Fireworks man cleared over M5 crash 10/12/2013A man in charge of a fireworks display held on the night of a motorway crash in which seven people died is cleared of breaching health and safety laws.
- RSPCA badger cull advert banned 11/12/2013An RSPCA advert suggesting badgers in cull areas would be "exterminated" is banned following more than 100 complaints.
- Wine bar idea for city public loo 10/12/2013A public toilet threatened with closure in Bath could be turned into a wine bar if proposals are accepted by the council.
- Seven bailed after 'slavery' raids 10/12/2013Six people arrested after a number of slavery raids in the Bristol area, and one at a farm in Yeovil, are released on bail.
- New bishop for Bath and Wells chosen 10/12/2013The Right Reverend Peter Hancock is to become the 79th Bishop of Bath and Wells, it is announced.
- Fireworks man cleared over M5 crash 10/12/2013
- Wednesday: fog, Max Temp: 9°C (48°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 11/12/2013Max Temp: 9°C (48°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F), Wind Direction: E, Wind Speed: 4mph, Visibility: very poor, Pressure: 1027mb, Humidity: 94%, Pollution: n/a, Sunrise: 08:06GMT, Sunset: 16:05GMT
- Wednesday: fog, Max Temp: 9°C (48°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 11/12/2013
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 67,074 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.