Sometimes the sun’s last rays of the day are the best of all.
- RT @UnisonDave: Well done UCAS. Brilliant public service with a sense of humour! http://t.co/S4fZxLMyVG 5 hours ago
- Found this book yesterday at a remote location in Oz. Nice idea. http://t.co/xkP535dbA2 8 hours ago
- Sorry. I have to repeat today's best bit. http://t.co/R8pVNMusUq 17 hours ago
- We were in a rest area at the side of the road when this came to see what we were doing. Totally made my day. twitpic.com/eavtnm 1 day ago
- So much to love about this hand drier. twitpic.com/eavtkm 1 day ago
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Train victim 'tried to rescue dog' 28/08/2014A 22-year-old woman from Glastonbury may have been trying to rescue a dog when she stepped on to a railway and was killed by a train.
- Feedback sought on town's expansion 28/08/2014People's views are sought on the changes to plans which set out where houses and businesses can be built in parts of Somerset.
- VIDEO: Roman ruins uncovered in Somerset 28/08/2014Archaeologists are studying Roman ruins, including a bath house, that have been discovered on the site of a new bypass in Somerset.
- Badger cull targets are announced 26/08/2014A target number of badgers to be killed in this year's pilot cull to tackle tuberculosis in cattle is announced.
- Hospice nets £150k from Rod concert 27/08/2014A sell-out concert in Taunton featuring singer Rod Stewart raises £150,000 for a Somerset hospice charity.
- Train victim 'tried to rescue dog' 28/08/2014
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F), Wind Direction: S, Wind Speed: 13mph, Visibility: very good, Pressure: 1007mb, Humidity: 79%, Pollution: n/a, Sunrise: 08:02GMT, Sunset: 16:44GMT
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 77,197 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.