Sometimes the sun’s last rays of the day are the best of all.
- Best thing about today definitely that the windows were being glossed and some tree surgeons blew sawdust all over them. #ffs 3 hours ago
- Edinburgh panda also voted no. #tasteless bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla… 3 hours ago
- Dear God, I've just seen 'dachshund' spelled 'daxon'. *shudders* 3 hours ago
- Almost equinox and I haven't sown my @higgledygarden flower seeds for next spring yet. Should be ok as has been so warm. 5 hours ago
- Eight minutes until the painter doesn't arrive on time. 11 hours ago
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Dairy Crest cuts jobs at two sites 22/09/2014Dairy Crest announces it is to close a creamery in Somerset and bottling dairy in London leading to 260 job losses.
- Derelict pier's options reviewed 22/09/2014A property adviser is brought in to "review all options" to renovate a derelict Victorian pier in Somerset.
- Community centre plans for mosque 22/09/2014Muslims in Bridgwater make plans to expand their mosque by creating a community centre at a former Quaker meeting house.
- Prison sale process 'frustrating' 22/09/2014One of the bidders hoping to buy an old Somerset prison building says the process is frustrating and lengthy.
- Solar farm £500k loan questioned 19/09/2014A decision by a council to loan £500,000 to a solar farm project near Bath may have to be reconsidered, it is revealed.
- Dairy Crest cuts jobs at two sites 22/09/2014
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F), Wind Direction: S, Wind Speed: 13mph, Visibility: very good, Pressure: 1007mb, Humidity: 79%, Pollution: n/a, Sunrise: 08:02GMT, Sunset: 16:44GMT
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 77,802 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.