Sometimes the sun’s last rays of the day are the best of all.
- Stop tweeting, Dave. 3 hours ago
- To be honest, today has not been brilliant. But I did finish the jumper I knitted and sew in a 'Made by…" label. #RIPCashs 15 hours ago
- RT @MarkFoxNews: “@hahnsmith: A big bunch of beautiful baby badgers http://t.co/Qir40yBF1k” #thankyou for this. 15 hours ago
- Two too many people have told me that my dog walks in a funny way today. #hips 16 hours ago
- Breaking Bad: at that point where it doesn't make sense that there could be another series but there is. Wonderful. 18 hours ago
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Careless farming 'adding to floods' 07/03/2014The government is discussing new rules to stop farmers contributing to flooding through poor land management.
- Boat to flooded village replaced 06/03/2014A boat service which ferries people and supplies to a flooded village in Somerset is replaced by an all-terrain vehicle.
- YMCA to run skills training hotel 07/03/2014The YMCA in Bridgwater is awarded £332,000 to establish a training and skills hotel in Minehead.
- Flood scheme gets £10.5m backing 06/03/2014Funding of £10.5m is pledged towards the cost of a £100m flood prevention scheme in the Somerset Levels.
- Roman coin hoard plan granted £370k 06/03/2014Efforts to buy and display a hoard of silver Roman coins in Bath are boosted by a lottery grant.
- Careless farming 'adding to floods' 07/03/2014
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F), Wind Direction: S, Wind Speed: 13mph, Visibility: very good, Pressure: 1007mb, Humidity: 79%, Pollution: n/a, Sunrise: 08:02GMT, Sunset: 16:44GMT
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 70,786 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.