Sometimes the sun’s last rays of the day are the best of all.
- Oh, and this is to die for, well, not quite but it would make a lovely dress: thevillagehaberdashery.co.uk/sewing-patchwo… 31 minutes ago
- Here's some lovely fabric for dressmaking tweeters: thevillagehaberdashery.co.uk/sewing-patchwo… 35 minutes ago
- Blimey, look how much owl fabric there is out there: modes4u.com/en/cute/c221_O… 41 minutes ago
- RT @NoraLabradora: The tragedy of True Twit: seanmunger.com/2013/01/30/the… 1 hour ago
- RT @NTSouthWest: See inside our newly refurbished holiday cottage, a former gardener's cottage, at Fyne Court on Sat 26 Apr, 11am-2pm http:… 1 hour ago
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Fire service 'has no flood plan' 23/04/2014A fire brigade in Somerset does not have a written emergency plan to deal with flooding, a union claims.
- Trust 'failed' on 111 call answering 23/04/2014The South Western Ambulance Service chief executive says the service has "failed to deliver the performance required" in answering weekend calls to the NHS 111 number.
- VIDEO: Medieval house £1m restoration 22/04/2014Royalty came face-to-face with its treacherous ancestry when the Duke of Gloucester officially opened a restored medieval building in Taunton
- Flooded church opens for Easter 20/04/2014A church in a Somerset village that was badly flooded earlier this year holds a special Easter service.
- Woman killed as her car hits wall 19/04/2014A 23-year-old woman dies as her car hits a wall in Taunton.
- Fire service 'has no flood plan' 23/04/2014
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F), Wind Direction: S, Wind Speed: 13mph, Visibility: very good, Pressure: 1007mb, Humidity: 79%, Pollution: n/a, Sunrise: 08:02GMT, Sunset: 16:44GMT
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 73,162 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.