Sometimes the sun’s last rays of the day are the best of all.
- Dear Charities, what's going on? This week: CPRE phonecall, Battersea Dogs Home, British Red Cross and RNIB doorstep. #toomuch 1 hour ago
- My printer is like a child. Only 2 sheets of paper left, won't print on them. Just spits them out shrieking: "waah, feed me!" 3 hours ago
- So no experience of education required to be head of Ofsted then? 5 hours ago
- Blooming heck. RT @Londonist: The Churchill Arms in Kensington, photographed by Fred on Flickr bit.ly/1s2LYfa http://t.co/K6CbC8pENe 9 hours ago
- The Monkey Temple on Askew Road. Delicious. Again. 18 hours ago
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Body-in-car killer drops appeal 31/07/2014One of the three killers of a woman whose body was found in a burnt-out car in Somerset drops an appeal against his murder conviction and life sentence.
- Bath Rugby extra seats plan approved 31/07/2014Bath Rugby's plans to increase seating capacity for the next two seasons have been approved by the local authority.
- Policing project given £751k boost 30/07/2014A policing project to cut crime is given a £751,000 Home Office grant after its success in a deprived housing estate in Taunton.
- Missed appointments cost £90k a year 30/07/2014Patients missing appointments is costing Yeovil District Hospital £90,000 a year, it is claimed.
- UKIP hopeful quits amid party spat 30/07/2014The UKIP prospective parliamentary candidate for Wells withdraws his candidacy, blaming internal wrangling among party members.
- Body-in-car killer drops appeal 31/07/2014
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F), Wind Direction: S, Wind Speed: 13mph, Visibility: very good, Pressure: 1007mb, Humidity: 79%, Pollution: n/a, Sunrise: 08:02GMT, Sunset: 16:44GMT
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 76,458 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.