Sometimes the sun’s last rays of the day are the best of all.
- Met a bloke recently who used to work for Joyce Grenfell. She used to pre-chew her dog's food for it, apparently. 9 hours ago
- For 5 years I wondered why 2 branches of the same shop are so close together in Bridgwater. It's because Aldi and Lidl are different shops. 9 hours ago
- Totally agree with @jonsnowC4 on cycling in London now that so many are at it: theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2… 9 hours ago
- DOG WALKERS! Stop doing this: http://t.co/Pe6lBxaoAD 18 hours ago
- RT @FarmersOfTheUK: We use plastic crates now, these boxes are just kept for Cath Kidson photo shoots http://t.co/Px7jDWezvL 19 hours ago
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Flooded church opens for Easter 20/04/2014A church in a Somerset village that was badly flooded earlier this year holds a special Easter service.
- Woman killed as her car hits wall 19/04/2014A 23-year-old woman dies as her car hits a wall in Taunton.
- John Lewis celebrates 150 years 19/04/2014The John Lewis partnership is celebrating 150 years since it opened its first store. The group was founded by John Lewis from Shepton Mallet.
- Sand sculptors wow seaside revellers 18/04/2014Weston-super-Mare's annual sand sculpture festival begins.
- Fireworks 'not to blame' for pile-up 17/04/2014Smoke from fireworks was "not to blame" for a pile-up on the M5 near Taunton which killed seven people, a coroner rules.
- Flooded church opens for Easter 20/04/2014
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F), Wind Direction: S, Wind Speed: 13mph, Visibility: very good, Pressure: 1007mb, Humidity: 79%, Pollution: n/a, Sunrise: 08:02GMT, Sunset: 16:44GMT
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 73,005 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.