Sometimes the sun’s last rays of the day are the best of all.
- In Derbyshire…a toxic "blue lagoon" dyed black to deter swimmers was said to be having the desired effect. WHAT? bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan… 4 hours ago
- Red-tailed bumblebee. twitpic.com/e8w0v0 6 hours ago
- RT @stbridelibrary: We're offering a one year #print apprenticeship at our library and workshop. Information here: buff.ly/1A0JrGb h… 6 hours ago
- Er, I meant: storm incoming W12. twitpic.com/e8v5ww 13 hours ago
- Storm incoming W12. 13 hours ago
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Flood legacy blamed for tourism fall 25/07/2014Tourism bosses in Somerset say the winter flooding has cost the local economy £250m.
- Man arrested over mast 'arson' 25/07/2014A man is arrested on suspicion of arson following a fire at a communications mast near Bath.
- 'Optimistic voyager' and dog rescued 25/07/2014A man who was trying to sail about 400 miles from Devon to Scotland without a mast, charts or radio is winched to safety from the Bristol Channel after the boat's motor failed.
- Care home abuse sentences will stand 24/07/2014The sentences given to three former care home workers who mistreated a resident will not be increased.
- 'More needed' on child protection 24/07/2014Child protection work in Somerset still needs to improve, according to a government review, six months after the council was told it was "inadequate".
- Flood legacy blamed for tourism fall 25/07/2014
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F), Wind Direction: S, Wind Speed: 13mph, Visibility: very good, Pressure: 1007mb, Humidity: 79%, Pollution: n/a, Sunrise: 08:02GMT, Sunset: 16:44GMT
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 76,316 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.