Sometimes the sun’s last rays of the day are the best of all.
Archive for May 25th, 2012
- Decided I dislike how falsely authoritative hi-viz jackets are. 1 hour ago
- Dog I'm the park. instagram.com/p/tpLLkDyjsO/ 1 hour ago
- Four Thought with Imperial's Sunil Shaunak excellent on commercialising new medicine now. 14 hours ago
- RT @LostboxUK: Twitter help!! Engraved wedding ring #found Monday on a #Orpington to #Victoria train #London lostbox.co.uk/items/found/ri… http://… 19 hours ago
- RT @caitlinmoran: Absolutely BRILLIANT piece by Newsnight editor @iankatz1000 on how screwed political interviewing is -& the solution: htt… 20 hours ago
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Man arrested over murder in village 01/10/2014A man is arrested on suspicion of murder after the body of a woman was found at a house in Somerset.
- Care details 'left on view' at homes 01/10/2014Details of vulnerable children were left on view at a Somerset care home, an independent observer reveals.
- First Glastonbury tickets go in 14 minutes 01/10/2014Today 15,000 coach and ticket packages have been snapped up twice as fast as last year, but don't worry the rest go on sale this Sunday.
- Radio and TV host Sheila Tracy dies 01/10/2014Broadcaster and musician Sheila Tracy, who was the first woman to read the news on BBC Radio 4 and presented the south-west regional news, has died.
- 'Unique' coin collection auctioned 01/10/2014A collection of 17th Century coins made in Somerset for use as local currency fetch £18,600 at auction.
- Man arrested over murder in village 01/10/2014
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F), Wind Direction: S, Wind Speed: 13mph, Visibility: very good, Pressure: 1007mb, Humidity: 79%, Pollution: n/a, Sunrise: 08:02GMT, Sunset: 16:44GMT
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 77,972 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.