Sometimes the sun’s last rays of the day are the best of all.
Archive for May 25th, 2012
- Fear I'm brewing a blogpost about dog poo and people who leave their nasty little plastic bags of crap for others to pick up. #unfollownow 8 minutes ago
- Bit irritating that it's slurry tanker day. Also the sum has gone in. #interestinghere 2 hours ago
- Timeline crammed with dogs and cows. Delightful. 6 hours ago
- Most absurd thing of the weekend: man in park who recalls his dog by imitating a cuckoo's call. #cuckoo 6 hours ago
- Local newspaper's 'top smartphones' review doesn't include iPhone but recommends Greggs app so you can pay for your pasty more quickly. 1 day ago
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Dutch pumps set to move off Levels 10/03/2014Four high volume pumps at Huntworth on the Somerset Levels could be removed later, the Environment Agency confirms.
- Flood-hit railway line re-opens 09/03/2014The flood-hit railway line between Taunton and Bristol Temple Meads re-opens with a reduced service, rail operators say.
- Gallagher wins Paralympic gold 10/03/2014University of Bath graduate Kelly Gallagher wins Britain's first ever Winter Paralympic gold with victory in the super-G event in Sochi.
- Widow to sue over pothole death 09/03/2014The widow of a charity cyclist who was killed when his bike hit a pothole says she will sue a council over his death.
- Canal towpath to become cycle route 10/03/2014Improvement work to a section of the Bridgwater and Taunton Canal towpath in Somerset gets under way.
- Dutch pumps set to move off Levels 10/03/2014
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F), Wind Direction: S, Wind Speed: 13mph, Visibility: very good, Pressure: 1007mb, Humidity: 79%, Pollution: n/a, Sunrise: 08:02GMT, Sunset: 16:44GMT
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 70,922 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.