Sometimes the sun’s last rays of the day are the best of all.
Archive for May 25th, 2012
- Really annoying typography. http://t.co/9zChjEANDl 16 hours ago
- "Power chord'. Tsk BBC. bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan… 2 days ago
- An appeal from BBC online. They've run out of stories and pics. http://t.co/VRCFiZZMDt 2 days ago
- Vegemite verdict: nicer than Marmite – less salty and not so gloopy. #sorry 2 days ago
- For the second time this year I'm only two or three people removed from a missing child. Last one didn't end well. Horrible. 2 days ago
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Police 101 phone line misses target 02/09/2014Nearly 70,000 calls to Avon and Somerset police's non-emergency 101 helpline are not answered quickly enough, figures show.
- 20mph speed limit changes under way 02/09/2014Work on new 20mph speed limits in two communities near Bath is under way, Bath and North East Somerset Council says.
- Badger vaccination scheme under way 02/09/2014A scheme to vaccinate badgers against TB near hotspot areas is launched ahead of a planned cull in Somerset.
- VIDEO: Schools struggle to provide hot meals 02/09/2014Schools in the west of England are struggling to provide free hot meals for under sevens.
- Bishop of Taunton is to retire 02/09/2014The Bishop of Taunton announces he is to retire next year after eight years in the post.
- Police 101 phone line misses target 02/09/2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 77,298 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.