Sometimes the sun’s last rays of the day are the best of all.
Archive for May 25th, 2012
- These cats think I'm magnetic. #getoffme 8 hours ago
- Story boxes on Coleridge Way: Find a box, read the story so far, add your own few lines and leave for next person: youtube.com/watch?v=DtRZL3… 15 hours ago
- Debating whether to go over the road as soon as neighbours get home to tell them their dogs have been barking all day. 16 hours ago
- RT @Recipebag: Don't forget to let us know if you'd like a sample bag tonight at Turnham Green. Dinner for 4 for £10. Text your name & emai… 16 hours ago
- Development of Heathrow. Love first pic of parcels being stuffed into nose of converted Lancaster bomber. bbc.co.uk/history/0/2290… 21 hours ago
Top topicsautumn birds blogging christmas cottage Country life countryside Crafts England farming flowers garden gardening hedge holiday home Home and Garden horse Lady-Vendor London manor farm nature pheasant photography pictures postaday2011 Quantock Hills rain riding rural life seasons Shopping snow Somerset Spring summer Sweden travel Travellers' Rest UK walk walking weather wind winter
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- 'Fire' gel to deter duped gulls 18/06/2013A gel that dupes urban gulls into thinking buildings are on fire is to be trialled in Bath.
- Village's war dead memorial appeal 18/06/2013A public appeal begins to raise money for a memorial to a Somerset village's war dead.
- Horse is found badly mutilated 18/06/2013A horse is found badly mutilated in a field in north Somerset.
- Plan for more homes on old RAF site 17/06/2013Plans to build a further 1,200 homes on a former RAF site near Weston-super-Mare are submitted for council consideration.
- Town launches £4m cycling project 17/06/2013A £4m project to provide 10.5km (6.5 miles) of cycle routes and footpaths in a town in Somerset, is launched.
- 'Fire' gel to deter duped gulls 18/06/2013
- Wednesday: sunny intervals, Max Temp: 23°C (73°F), Min Temp: 15°C (59°F) 19/06/2013Max Temp: 23°C (73°F), Min Temp: 15°C (59°F), Wind Direction: N, Wind Speed: 8mph, Visibility: very good, Pressure: 1015mb, Humidity: 66%, Pollution: n/a, Sunrise: 04:57BST, Sunset: 21:30BST
- Wednesday: sunny intervals, Max Temp: 23°C (73°F), Min Temp: 15°C (59°F) 19/06/2013
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 58,771 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.