Sometimes the sun’s last rays of the day are the best of all.
Archive for May 25th, 2012
- Could everyone stop saying "suffering from" please. "Has" or "had" is just fine. gu.com/p/42t2y 1 hour ago
- Just had to explain to a 23-yr-old that the ginger baby isn't REALLY Damien Lewis's baby. #homeland #ohgod 15 hours ago
- Love it when the dog starts up out of her bed and is halfway across the room before she knows what she's doing. 15 hours ago
- Sent son pic of just-picked home-grown grapes. Response: "they look like a winter fruit grape mix". Been in marketing way too long. 23 hours ago
- Ooh, thorns are nasty sepsis-inducing little buggers. 1 day ago
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Teenager dies in car river plunge 20/10/2014A teenager dies after the car she was in left the road and ended up in the River Parrett, police say.
- Two held over fatal hit-and-run crash 19/10/2014Two people are arrested in connection with the death of an 84-year-old Somerset man who was struck by a vehicle that failed to stop.
- Annual bolving contest held on Exmoor 19/10/2014More than 40 adults and children take part in an annual bolving contest, to find out who can best mimic the mating call of a stag.
- Children's services boss to go 17/10/2014Somerset's children's services boss is let go by the council, ahead of another inadequate Ofsted rating.
- Scarecrow trail raises funds for boy 18/10/2014A fair takes place to celebrate the creation of 129 scarecrows to raise money for a Somerset boy with cancer.
- Teenager dies in car river plunge 20/10/2014
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F), Wind Direction: S, Wind Speed: 13mph, Visibility: very good, Pressure: 1007mb, Humidity: 79%, Pollution: n/a, Sunrise: 08:02GMT, Sunset: 16:44GMT
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 78,729 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.