Sometimes the sun’s last rays of the day are the best of all.
Archive for May 25th, 2012
- RT @rhodri: Memo all likers of TV themes in the Bristol area: @DreamThemesUK play the Thunderbolt on Saturday 8th November. 7 hours ago
- Brilliant to see support from @stephenfry for Acton Arts Centre! 7 hours ago
- RT @francescasegal: Casual & horrifying. "No Jews, no Jews," said security guard at London @SportsDirectUK, refusing entry to schoolkids: h… 9 hours ago
- RT @TheMediaTweets: Meanwhile, it's all kicking off in Wells... ow.ly/BvNc4 http://t.co/HP2V2vXVa3 9 hours ago
- Apple releases U2 album removal tool. bbc.co.uk/news/technolog… 22 hours ago
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Body found in missing student search 16/09/2014A body has been found in the search for the student Sammuel Amin who went missing after a night out on Saturday.
- New police custody suites open 16/09/2014A new multimillion-pound police centre is opened in Somerset.
- Storm-hit beaches slow to recover 16/09/2014Several beaches in south-west England have not recovered from the winter storm erosion, scientists find.
- Six regions hit new house price peak 16/09/2014The South West is one of six regions of the UK where average house prices are higher than their pre-financial crisis peak after values rose again in July, official figures show.
- Child abuse images ex-mayor jailed 15/09/2014A former mayor of Weston-super-Mare is jailed for 14 months for making and having indecent photographs of children.
- Body found in missing student search 16/09/2014
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F), Wind Direction: S, Wind Speed: 13mph, Visibility: very good, Pressure: 1007mb, Humidity: 79%, Pollution: n/a, Sunrise: 08:02GMT, Sunset: 16:44GMT
- Tuesday: white cloud, Max Temp: 8°C (46°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 20/01/2014
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 77,647 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.