Sometimes the sun’s last rays of the day are the best of all.
Archive for May 25th, 2012
- Finally reaching the end of In Pursuit of Spring, I am rewarded by Edward Thomas's description of the road through Wembdon I drove today. 3 minutes ago
- Meanwhile on Tumblr there's a sponsored ad from Chopard, high end jewellers, using 'laying' instead of lying. #pedanttweet 18 minutes ago
- Oh, I love this fabric: jennyleekatz.com/seagulls/56-de… 1 hour ago
- Hell. I sneezed. Now the dog's awake. 3 hours ago
- Gorgeous hedgerow ceramics. They also do a nice line in feather vases: decoratorsnotebook.co.uk/collections/de… 3 hours ago
Top topicsart autumn beach birds blogging Bridgwater cattle china christmas cottage Country life countryside craft Crafts deer Dog England Equestrian farming flowers garage garden gardening hedge History holiday holidays home Home and Garden horse horses horticulture knitting Lady-Gardener Lady-Vendor London manor farm National Trust nature Nether Stowey painting percy Personal Pets pheasant photography pictures postaday2011 Quantock Hills Quantocks rain riding rural rural England rural life seasons Shopping snow Somerset Spring summer Sweden tourism travel Travel and Tourism Travellers' Rest Twitter UK vacation walk walking weather west country wind winter
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautifulWilliam Morris
- Ambulances miss emergency targets 07/12/2013South West Ambulance Service missed emergency call-out response targets in October, a report reveals.
- Marine 'devastated' at life sentence 06/12/2013A former Royal Marine from Taunton who murdered an insurgent in Afghanistan is "devastated" at being given a life sentence.
- Footballer jailed for friend's death 06/12/2013A non-league footballer is jailed for causing a crash on the M5 near Taunton, which killed a man and seriously injured another.
- 'Manic' market puts pressure on city 06/12/2013Pressure is being put on the ability of Bath to cope with huge crowds because of its Christmas market's popularity.
- Library volunteers 'wrong way to go' 06/12/2013A pilot scheme using volunteers to run a library in Porlock in Somerset, is criticised by a community group.
- Ambulances miss emergency targets 07/12/2013
- Sunday: sunny, Max Temp: 11°C (52°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 07/12/2013Max Temp: 11°C (52°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F), Wind Direction: WSW, Wind Speed: 11mph, Visibility: very good, Pressure: 1026mb, Humidity: 86%, Pollution: n/a, Sunrise: 08:03GMT, Sunset: 16:06GMT
- Sunday: sunny, Max Temp: 11°C (52°F), Min Temp: 4°C (39°F) 07/12/2013
I am a
Click to see what
flower you are
- 66,952 page views
Please email me if you would like to use any of the text or images on this blog.